The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs...one step at a time. ~Joe Girard

Spreading Awareness

My purpose in writing this blog is to spread awareness and provide support to parents of children with and without special needs. I have one child with a Learning Disability, more specifically, a Visual Processing Disorder including Dysgraphia and another child with a disease called Eosinophilic Esophagitis, an allergic white blood cell disease that attacks the esophagus.

Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Been Too Long

I just want to say that I have not forgotten about my blog.  The substitute position that was to last 2 weeks in October ended up a full time job for the rest of the year.  Between a child with a learning disability, a child with EoE and working full time (which also means working every waking hour after my children go to bed) I literally have had no time for anything else. 

I miss writing my posts and hope to get one done over Spring Break, but if not, Summer Vacation begins at the beginning of June.  I have a lot of catching up to do!  Thanks for your patience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment